Mathematics, as we all know is important for any engineer. As society becomes more technically dependent, there will be an increasing requirement for people with a working knowledge of Mathematics. Analytical and quantitative skills are sought by a wide range of employers and math knowledge inculcates in students a broad range of skills in problem solving, logical reasoning and flexible thinking. This leads to careers that are exciting, challenging and diverse in nature.
The program at Graphic Era Hill University is suited to students with an aptitude for mathematics who are interested in applying mathematics to problem solving in the real world. It is designed to provide a broad mathematical training that will allow you to work in any environment that requires strong analytical and problem solving skills. This program at GEHU also provides a theoretical grounding for students who wish to pursue postgraduate studies.
Additionally in order to bridge the gap between college and corporate, our Personality Enrichment team conducts extensive grooming and personality development workshop. This team with their corporate experience help inculcate necessary soft skills in our students which will consequently make them into better professionals. This team also conducts trainings and workshops to help our students’ clear competitive exams and personal interviews so that they may shine in their respective fields.
In addition, the Professional Communication Team has also introduced a Wordsworth Language Lab- This practical communication lab has proved to be very beneficial to the students to enhance their English Language Skills especially speaking, writing and listening skills in addition to reinforcing their grammar concepts.
This course enables the Students to take up advanced studies in Physics; Statistics & Mathematics can find opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Many interdisciplinary post-graduate courses like M.Tech., M.Sc. and M.C.A. and Ph.D degree in many prestigious institutions all over India and abroad
- Master of Business Administration and Master of Computer Applications
- Teaching in schools & colleges where any of the science subjects is a discipline
- Indian Administrative Services and other state and central Govt. Services where knowledge of science subjects is a definite advantage especially at the entrance examinations
- In C.A /ICWA/GRE/GMAT etc. leading to very rewarding and self-satisfactory careers
- Careers in Science and Technology and Management where a high level of competence and dependence on many of the science subjects is demanded