Graphic Era Hill University (GEHU) is ISO 9001: 2008 QMS Certified for imparting Education along with Research facilities in School of Engineering and Technology, School of Management Studies, School of Computer Application, School of Business Administration, School of Allied Sciences and School of Humanities.
The Quality Objectives at GEHU
- To be a world class technical institution fostering innovation, leadership and entrepreneurial spirit.
- To provide quality education and long term value creation.
- To organize continuing education programs regularly in order to keep the faculty and students abreast of ever changing technology.
- To anticipate and fulfill the requirement of the student, industry and community by adopting best practices.
- To enhance the quality of life through R & D, team work and industry partnership.
The Quality Policy at GEHU
- To provide organizational support and the requisite technological advancements to successfully impart high quality and world class education at all levels.
- To involve and empower all in the process of continuous growth and improvement.
- To encourage problem solving, innovation and research by inter-disciplinary teams.
- To ensure dissemination of information in the best possible way.
In line with the quality objectives and policy we, at GEHU, have been developing a rigorous system of quality assurance for higher education, with a view to continuously assess ways to protect and improve the quality of courses, curriculum and research.